Palm 700p to DROID

myx

Reaction score
I have said elsewhere...
I have used Palm since the IIIx. I loved Palm and the open marker for apps and development. I have been using a Treo 700p. Last December I was up for a new phone and hated the Storm for a month last Dec (08). I took it back and stayed with the Palm. I could not find a phone that I liked and that was actually usable. When the Pre was announced, I was rather excited, but it went to Sprint and was labeled "exclusive". Then there were rumors that the Pre would come to Verizon. I waited and both Palm and Verizon seemed to take pride in jerking us around. I have seen Palm change it's flavor and ideology, so, Palm can just exclusive themselves into Ch. 11 for all I am concerned.

I started watching the news about the upcoming Droid and started to learn about Android and decided that this was the direction I wanted to go. I love the Droid so far (give or take a couple of little items). It is a beast and I am finding that I am going to need a 12 step program if it were ever taken away.

BillTheCat

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

They can have my Droid when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.

LOL

FYI, Sprint's exclusivity with the Pre ends early next year. And the omnipresent rumors about the Jeebus phone being unshackled from AT&T seem to be gaining real ground... looks like 2nd half of 2010 will probably see a CDMA iPhone for Verizon. Possibly a 4G iPhone, at that.