Paired But Not Connected

[email protected]

Reaction score
All: I am the very happy owner of a new 2010 Convertible Mini Cooper, the problem is the bluetooth connection. I can pair the devices and enter the password on the car and the phone but cannot connect. I can connect other devices to the phone and I was able to pair my 2007 Toyota. Any help will be greatly apreciated. As bluetooth is a technology and not a model, I need help!!!

mycoop

Reaction score
Also paired and not connected

All: I am the very happy owner of a new 2010 Convertible Mini Cooper, the problem is the bluetooth connection. I can pair the devices and enter the password on the car and the phone but cannot connect. I can connect other devices to the phone and I was able to pair my 2007 Toyota. Any help will be greatly apreciated. As bluetooth is a technology and not a model, I need help!!!

I am having the same problem. I have a 2009 mini clubman and never had a problem with my old verizon phone. When I got the Ally I paired right up and everything worked great for a month then I had to pair it up again and had no problem. After 2 months it stopped working and I keep getting the message 'Paired but not connected' I went to the mini dealer and they looked everything over and said I needed to see a Verizon technician. I went to the Verizon technican and he said it wasn't the phone but the car. I can't even enter in the device or password because it says it's paired.
Can anyone help!!!!!!!

phydeaux98038

Reaction score
Just encountered a similar situation with my wife's Droid and her 2001 Cooper S. Turns out there is a website that MINI have set up, MINIUSA. This states that the Droid is not supported via Bluetooth. Still looking to see if there may be some work around.