Owning the Samsung Note 7 could mean your home insurance is invalid!

Reaction score
I can't wait to see what the next step is to force these phones from us.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Not sure I can agree with you, jstafford1. Only 35 reported cases in the first batch of which 27 of those could not be confirmed a N7 problem. Only 5 reported in the second batch and none confirmed to be the N7. The million that are still "actively" in use is based on recent report. (I'll have to find it). Samsung was being proactive with the first and second batch with their recall. CSPC followed suit. And believe me, the CSPC has ignored recalling products that should have been recalled and recalled products that shouldn't have. This wouldn't be the first time.

Why, when other phones had problems with fire were they considered isolated incidents and Samsung's weren't? I don't think it has to do with the number of incidents but more to do with the media attention it received.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Absofreakinlutely! The ONLY reason Sammy did the recall on the second batch was to save face due to the overwhelming pressure from the media. (Social, print, online & tv) This was blown so far out of proportion, one can't help but think corporate espionage along with overblown social media reports, played a major role in all of this. The media has made people afraid of their own shadow, I REFUSE to live like that! There have been no confirmed cases that the second batch of reported fires were legitimate. None. The majority of people who reported their device catching fire the first time refused to return their device to Samsung to have it evaluated. Yet the iPhone 7 has had reported cases of it catching fire, but nobody cares. I thought "one fire is too many"?
F that! I call complete and total BS on the whole thing. Sure, the first batch MIGHT have had a legitimate issue. The second batch, not so much. People were looking for a pay day plain and simple.

S5 tap'n

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
And sorry, but it worked out ever so conveniently for iPhone 7 sales!

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
And sorry, but it worked out ever so conveniently for iPhone 7 sales!

Don't leave Google out of the barrel, their Pixel wouldn't have gotten half of its users if it weren't for the Note...
One of the reasons I stuck with Samsung with the S7-edge, on this whole thing was to NOT support any other manufacturers...

Sent from my New Note 7

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Don't leave Google out of the barrel, their Pixel wouldn't have gotten half of its users if it weren't for the Note...
One of the reasons I stuck with Samsung with the S7-edge, on this whole thing was to NOT support any other manufacturers...

Sent from my New Note 7
We'll do the same thing if it comes to that.

S5 tap'n

ngt

Reaction score
I'll take mine back when I can walk into best buy and switch it for a Verizon V20.