otterbox defender and car cradle?

nyr900

Reaction score
hey, do they make a car cradle for the otterbox defender?? i need a rugged case, and for my birthday my wife just got me the normal incredible car dock, however it does not fit my big defender case into the dock. Does anyone know if they make a cradle specific for this type of case on the incredible...

tnronin

Reaction score
NYR900, I have used and plan on getting a Ram mounting systems cradle for my Droid 1. They make some kick butt mounting solutions. They are high end, BUT they are modular. So if you spend money on the arm and mount base, you get the cradle that works with you phone. For my phone I'm getting the generic one which you might need as well with that case. They make bulletproof mounts and cradles.

I currently have my Tomtom mounted and since my phone replaces my zune and tomtom I will be getting the cradle for the droid. I just change the cradle off the mount and I'm golden. Which minimizes money spent for each solution. HTH

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
No -- if you want to use a mount you have to use a generic that can accommodate your case (as always with cases that aren't specifically made with a counterpart mount).