OTTERBOX commuter case

cyberstraz

Reaction score
I have the bionic, and now have both the incipio and otterbox commuter cases. I agree with earlier posts that the otterbox commuter is nicer and sturdier, but the incipio does one big thing for me that the commuter does not: it fits in the standard droid bionic dock. I like to leave my phone in the dock when not using it, and i cant get the commuter'ed bionic in the dock, but the incipio'd bionic fits np. This is with the plastic insert removed from the dock for both cases. So, i am undecided right now as to which to use going forward.

What about the car dock? I know that the Incipio fits, does the Otterbox Commuter though?

btw, thanks for this info - that's a huge help in the decision process.

Walkman666

Reaction score
Yeah, cyberstraz. I actually un-cased my bionic, and re-cased it with the otterbox commuter last night for a double-check, and I could not get the bionic with the commuter case into the dock. I cannot comment on the car dock though, sorry. If I did not dock, I'd probably lean towards the slightly nicer/sturdier Otterbox Commuter case, but the Incipio case does dock, and I also think it's a tad bit better in terms of the grip vs. the more slick feeling Otterbox Commuter.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Just got my Defender in the mail and this thing is DIESEL. Does fit nicer in my hand now and the belt holster acts as a stand which is pretty cool. Overall I'm happy with it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
My defender'd Bionic never leaves my side. But... I want dock access and that's a problem. I drive a semi and need the protection, wish these guys would collaborate better on inserts!

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
They need to create a drop out piece like the tablets have for docking!

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
They need to create a drop out piece like the tablets have for docking!

Or how about an adjustable usb port on the docks so u can move it back and forth as needed.