Otterbox Commuter Case $19.99 @ Amazon.com

series70

Reaction score
I know you guys are always looking for deals, and I just ordered my Otterbox Commuter Case today: Amazon.com: Otterbox Commuter Case for the Motorola Droid: Cell…

$19.99 in cart. I signed up for the "trial" of amazon prime to get free 2-day shipping. Just remember to make sure you unsubscribe from it or they charge you the yearly fee ($75 I think) after the trial ends. I think it's a great deal for a sweet case.

rigualj

Reaction score
I own one of these cases. This is hands-down the best protective and stylish case for the Droid 1.

mrnelson86

Reaction score
Comparison with seidio case? My seidio broke recently (one of the tabs so now it won't stay on) and I'm looking to replace...

OP
S

series70

Reaction score
Comparison with seidio case? My seidio broke recently (one of the tabs so now it won't stay on) and I'm looking to replace...

I don't have a clue honestly. Right now I have the rubber silicone case that Verizon sells, but it sticks a little too well in my pocket and is difficult to get out. From what I've read, the customer service is better than Sedio, but product-wise I'm not sure. I have the waterproof case Otterbox makes for iPods which rocks when I'm fly-fishing, so I figured I can expect similar quality with this. Considering the size of this community, I'm sure someone has tried both and will chime in for you.

orangepeel

Reaction score

I've owned multiple cases of each brand and there isn't any doubt in my mind the Otterbox is made better. The Otterbox only comes in black,and doesn't have as nice a feel in the hand to me as the Seidio,but it's been much tougher than the Seidio cases I've owned.