Online vs. Instore

Womp

Reaction score
25% off accessories discount from work is going to make buying that dock easier to swallow too.

Last I checked...Droid Forums was work and its members are your colleagues :)?

Hahaha, well, lets just say my job is easier to attend knowing I get that discount along with 22% off my monthly bill. dancedroid

Slash

Reaction score
Would anybody here happen to know if Verizon would give the online discount as well as the new everytwo upgrade discount for the X? Thanks in advance.

dbigdawg

Reaction score
Would anybody here happen to know if Verizon would give the online discount as well as the new everytwo upgrade discount for the X? Thanks in advance.

Yes you can apply new every 2 to online pricing. Also, look for a 32 gb card special through Verizon that won't be available from indirect dealers.

Slash

Reaction score

Yes you can apply new every 2 to online pricing. Also, look for a 32 gb card special through Verizon that won't be available from indirect dealers.

Thanks a lot!!! Will check out the card too, thank you.

2legsshrt

Reaction score
My local store made a special list. If you are on it you get to go in 2 hours before they open and it will be waiting for you with the accessories you want. They opened the list up for one day and I made it. YAHOOY