on my third s3

roach

Reaction score
My wife is on her 3rd Samsung S_III,every time she gets it back she has very bad connection problems no matter where she is,on the highway in the house everywhere.We don't live in the country we live in Fort Lauderdale where there is Verizion towers at every turn.
Has this been an issue with this phone,I don't have any problems with my Droid Razr Maxx but I want to get the Samsung Note II and now have second thoughts.
THANK'S

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Have you had vzw replace the SIM card? The s3 has a little weaker radio in it but should be okay if you live in a popular area.

Communicated from Atop The Beer Tent Capital of The World

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
Have you had vzw replace the SIM card? The s3 has a little weaker radio in it but should be okay if you live in a popular area.

i did not no the sim card had anything to do with connection problems,they told me use the same one in the old phone.She is going to give it a few days and try this phone out she got tonight.
Thank's

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
i did not no the sim card had anything to do with connection problems,they told me use the same one in the old phone.She is going to give it a few days and try this phone out she got tonight.
Thank's

Typically it's for data only but I have seen stranger things from Verizon SIM cards lately.

jamjr74

Reaction score
Got my s3 on release day And have had no issues.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
Got my s3 on release day And have had no issues.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
---------------------------------------------------------------
Just got the phone back it is still the same, it breaks up bad outside and in the home forgot about it can't even hear the other person. What options do I have now.
This will be the fourth one I will be sending back ,I have five smart phones with verizion can I break my contract with them is there any loop holes,I am going to read the contract again.Slow.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Just got the phone back it is still the same, it breaks up bad outside and in the home forgot about it can't even hear the other person. What options do I have now.
This will be the fourth one I will be sending back ,I have five smart phones with verizion can I break my contract with them is there any loop holes,I am going to read the contract again.Slow.

S3 has weak radios so if you are in a weak area you might struggle a little.

jamjr74

Reaction score

Call Verizon and demand a different device! Samsung is known for weaker radios although mine works great you may be in a tuff area. They should swap for a different phone. Maybe a maxx HD or something. Good luck!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
Call Verizon and demand a different device! Samsung is known for weaker radios although mine works great you may be in a tuff area. They should swap for a different phone. Maybe a maxx HD or something. Good luck!

Sent from my Galaxy S3
that will work didn't think of that.
thanks

akbkstar

Reaction score
yeah,The s3 has a little weaker radio in it but should be okay if you live in a popular area. thanks
4igzzw