On display

n00basaurus

Reaction score
Went to my local VZW and they had two on display.

Check yours if you really want to see it.

Cool, thanks for the heads up and welcome to the forum! ;)

Crap! gotta go check it out!! How was it?!? :biggrin:

Excellent. If anyone goes to the store to see it, can you tell us if the phone has some sort of hard reset button or switch (other than the power off button). Perhaps it is a recessed hole that you have to stick a paperclip into. In other words, is there an alternative to a battery pull since you can't actually remove the battery?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

i am gonna go out on a limb here and call bs on this post..no way is it out there yet...

Sorry guys.

Here are some pics.

Weirdest attachment manager ever.. couldn't find how to remove one to make room for a thickness comparison with the Bionic. I'll upload it later along with 2 picture taken with the RAZR.

Sorry guys.

Here are some pics.

Weirdest attachment manager ever.. couldn't find how to remove one to make room for a thickness comparison with the Bionic. I'll upload it later along with 2 picture taken with the RAZR.

damn..sorry noob...i was wrong....great pics...sorry again....i retract my bs statement...what city are you in..??

San Diego.

A few observations.. the screen on the Bionic is way brighter, white websites look kind of gray on the RAZR. Could be a bug though because whenever I pressed the home button while in the browser it would get brighter for a second. Also the speaker cover thing is very easy to push in with your fingernail, not hard like on the Bionic

Back