On-Demand does not mean Live (NFL Game Pass)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
NFLGPD_MultipleDevices.jpg

The NFL will offer a service through Game Pass that will allow users to watch NFL games on demand for the season at 24.99 per month. Though this will include live Pre-Season games I must warn members that does not mean it will include live regular season games. So if you are looking at purchasing this feature just know you will be watching games after it has aired. This feature may be better suited for analysts but may not be what fans are quite looking for.

Sources: Watch NFL Games NFL Game Pass - NFL.com
NFL new Game Pass will let you watch the whole football season on-demand Android Central

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I could see this being good for people who are fans of teams that aren't aired in the area that they live in.

And then on the other side of the fence why wouldn't they stream them live? What is the difference between me streaming a game that I have paid for versus watching a game on live TV?

Edit: It is also not available during the Super Bowl.

rj160202

Reaction score
I could see this being good for people who are fans of teams that aren't aired in the area that they live in.

And then on the other side of the fence why wouldn't they stream them live? What is the difference between me streaming a game that I have paid for versus watching a game on live TV?

Edit: It is also not available during the Super Bowl.

Because DirecTV pays the NFL big time to have the rights to Sunday Ticket. They have the rights for customers to pay for live games

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Because DirecTV pays the NFL big time to have the rights to Sunday Ticket. They have the rights for customers to pay for live games

What is Sunday Ticket? Is it available if you aren't dish subscriber?

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I will have to remember them. 54 days left to find a way to watch football.