on 1.5 FROYO, toolbox question

marty1966

Reaction score
Hi. So, I'm on 1.5 and have lost the ability to send MMS. Not sure what happened, but they always time out using any and all messenger apps. Anyway, just figured instead of restoring backup, which is like a year old, I would just update. Not sure I want to go to Gingerbread, would just like to go to the next version of Liberty for froyo. Is it 2.0? Can I just use the paid toolbox to update to latest non-gingerbread build?

Thanks, Jim.

OP
M

marty1966

Reaction score
Well, thanks for nothing! Ha. Yeah, so if anyone is interested, and why on earth would you be, I installed Liberty Tool Box donate and upgraded to 2.0.1. It's all good, MMS is working again. I'm curious why that would just stop working, maybe it was some rouge app that messed with it, WTF knows.

Got to roll, need to help my office choose Whitey's public defender.

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
That does sound really strange. Good to hear 2.0 is working out better for you. Even if 1.5 did continue to work well, it's good to upgrade so you can get at least some support when you run into problems like that. By the time you asked your 1.5 question, liberty had gone through 2.0, 2.0.1, and 8 versions of GB. Tht's like someone contacting microsoft customer support today trying to fix an error in windows 95.