Old Owner.

EricJones

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Eric and I've owned a myTouch Fender pretty much since the day the week they were released. I just received a firmware update on my phone, so now we have a love/hate relationship, lol. I'm glad I've found a place with fellow Droid heads! :icon_ banana:

OP
E

EricJones

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm (literally since you're in Hawaii!) welcome. I'm migrating from T-Mobile to Verizon so just browsing around looking for the right phone and I think the best way is through current previous owners and not overzealous salespersons. Glad I found my way here!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ahhh yes do ur homework! but in reality there's always some sort of flaw in any phone.
well I've been with VZW since forever, plans pricey, but rarely ever had dropped calls. most phones are great so hopefully u will switch. u can also check our sister forum Android.net
oh and yes just LOVE my 365/day perfect weather. LOL JK

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii

tb110895

Reaction score
ahhh yes do ur homework! but in reality there's always some sort of flaw in any phone.
well I've been with VZW since forever, plans pricey, but rarely ever had dropped calls. most phones are great so hopefully u will switch. u can also check our sister forum Android.net
oh and yes just LOVE my 365/day perfect weather. LOL JK

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii

Lucky! Its cold here in Pennsylvania
And OP, :welcome: to the forums!
Sent From My Liberated Droid 2