Old E-mail doesn't delete

unhappy

Reaction score
I installed the update last week, and now the e-mail app (default one) doesn't clean up old messages automatically that have already been downloaded to my PC. This worked great until I installed the upgrade. It would download a copy of the e-mail from my corporate e-mail server, keeping it on the server. Then once I had downloaded the e-mail to my PC and checked my e-mail on my phone, it would automatically clean up any messages that were no longer on the server, and just retrieve any new ones.

This is really ticking me off as there is no way to bulk select and bulk delete e-mail on this phone, and LG is telling me there is no way to uninstall the update (which is not what I was told by the first support person). They are telling me to either reconfigure my e-mail (which doesn't really make sense since the settings are all correct), or download another e-mail app from the Marketplace which I don't really want to do. I have no idea what ones are safe.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, or does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

karen.lou

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with the new update. It's so frustrating! If you find a fix, I'd love to hear about it!