Ok, Battery cover for the Rezound? different colors?

loki993

Reaction score
Its not a huge deal, but I could have sworn that I found different color battery door covers for the Rezound at some point about a week ago Id say. Now I try searching and I can find anything. From what I remember there was Red, Clear and Green. They seemed to be OEM HTC but I guess I could be wrong about that. Also it was the back cover not a case.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about or was I seeing things and need to stop drinking so much?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen any such thing, they have been silicone cases maybe? I've done quit a bit of case searching and I never came across anything like this, and if they existed, I probably would have at some point.

OP
L

loki993

Reaction score
Thats so strange, I could have sworn I sat them. Oh well like I said no big deal.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats so strange, I could have sworn I sat them. Oh well like I said no big deal.

haha, maybe mistaken them for cases? IDK, I've never seen them, or maybe someone made them for themselves and is keeping all the epic win?

OP
L

loki993

Reaction score
haha, maybe mistaken them for cases? IDK, I've never seen them, or maybe someone made them for themselves and is keeping all the epic win?

Something, maybe I guess. Someone should make them though its a good idea and it wouldn't be that hard even.

lekolite

Reaction score
If you did see a clear one, you'd see all the antennae embedded in it, which might be kind of cool

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I feel like I have seen these before as well. Helpful, I know...

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
We both must've been thinking of the silicone cases. Cause those definitely come in multiple colors and most screen shots show the back of the phone so...