Official Netflix app doesn't work?

joemustang

Reaction score
Official Netflix App is available in market. However it doesn't work for me. At first I was getting a white screen and sound. Now the video won't even play. When I select play it loads then redirects me back to the main menu..

Also app doesn't show up in my app drawer either.. I have to go through marketplace to open it.

Anyone else having trouble? I'm NOT rooted and running 2.2

M

Mwsr

Im on 2.3 and it doesn't work for me non rooted..

midweststreetryders.com

info4tim

Reaction score
Not supported! Licensing/CRM issues to phones right now in general!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
in the thunderbolt forum they are reporting it works now. Seems there is an update, on mine it was, and now it works on nonrooted phones. I no longer get the strayed white screen of doom. So go checkout for the update.

OP
J

joemustang

Reaction score
Yup update fixed it. It works greaat now. I'm stunned at the quality. Its looks amazing on this phone

Blown03

Reaction score
Downloaded from market and works good on mine, just buzzed through iron man 2. 2.3 non-rooted

info4tim

Reaction score
Ok, just spoke to Netflix support. Brand new app for the inc 2 in the market. But, you must *only* dwnld and install the one entitled "Netflix Inc" to get correct one. Just played Revenge of the Nerds via WiFi connect. Get response, n great flick btw!

papaandroid

Reaction score
Ok, just spoke to Netflix support. Brand new app for the inc 2 in the market. But, you must *only* dwnld and install the one entitled "Netflix Inc" to get correct one. Just played Revenge of the Nerds via WiFi connect. Get response, n great flick btw!

Well it is actually there is only app named 'Netflix', the developer is Netflix Inc.

What is the software version on your phone? It seems people with 2.3.3 are not able to get it to work, like me.

Pacerguy_Don

Reaction score
The latest official Netflix Inc. app on the market is working great for me. My Dinc2 is on 2.3.3, unrooted.
It wasn't working yesterday morning when I did the download from the market, but when I tried again last night, it updated itself, and has been working great since.