official jellybean

Jcassell1

Reaction score
Once the official jellybean release happens, will those who have already updated be able to update using the official one. Even if we have to use the same method used for the leak?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
It is believed that Motorola and Verizon will have to support this, but even if they don't according to a Dev on our forum, we should be able to Fastboot flash the earlier .211 version over the JB leak and then immediately flash the next OTA via side-loading. I am in firm belief that they will be forced to recognize those who were "pushed" the udpated in error and support them to the path back to OTA updates in the future.

4low4fun

Reaction score
It is believed that Motorola and Verizon will have to support this, but even if they don't according to a Dev on our forum, we should be able to Fastboot flash the earlier .211 version over the JB leak and then immediately flash the next OTA via side-loading. I am in firm belief that they will be forced to recognize those who were "pushed" the udpated in error and support them to the path back to OTA updates in the future.

I agree that they will have to support those who downloaded the leak thinking it was the real deal but, I would be inclined to think they would rather just replace the phone and use yours as a refurb..