OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How do I run the restorebackup script before I sign into my google account? I'm trying to restore all my apps after running JRummy Customizer and get stuck at the sign in screen.

Don't sign into your account when doing the initial setup and then go into terminal emulator and run the script.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
JRummy take a look at ADW Launcher...I've been running it for 2 days now and it seems to run great...a few FC's but it's still in beta..it would be great if you could theme it and atleast include it in your goodies...

I checked it out a couple days ago and I am planning on adding it.

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the Google Maps icon back to the themed one that comes with the rom? I updated Maps the other day and the icon went back to the regular one.

hyphy

Reaction score
Does anyone know why I "lose root" when installing JRummy through rom manager.

When installing the rom, after reboot "Super User Permissions" disappears. This means I can't install or change roms because I technically don't have that access anymore.

I have done everything. Wiped, reinstalled, everything. (At least I think, don't make me feel too dumb if I am doing something wrong)

*Sorry for the double post, I didn't see this Official Help and Support Thread I was directed straight to the other thread through google*

Last edited:

hookerdj

Reaction score
did you make abackup before doing the switch

Does anyone know why I "lose root" when installing JRummy through rom manager.

When installing the rom, after reboot "Super User Permissions" disappears. This means I can't install or change roms because I technically don't have that access anymore.

I have done everything. Wiped, reinstalled, everything. (At least I think, don't make me feel too dumb if I am doing something wrong)

*Sorry for the double post, I didn't see this Official Help and Support Thread I was directed straight to the other thread through google*

hookerdj

Reaction score
its on your sd card under clockwork and then just look for his link i forget which on e it is if you are coming from a cyanogen i dont think you have to install the google apps but if you are coming from something else make sure you install the google apps zip to

hyphy

Reaction score
I'll try it, but I don't see how that solves the problem. Everything was fine before tonight when I just decided to reinstall JRummy with different customizations. (It is super easy through rom manager)

hyphy

Reaction score
I don't understand what you are telling me to do. There is a nandroid option in clockworkmod. I did not do install this, I just said hey let me back up my default root before I install this new version. I think you are telling me to reinstall my old JRummy which I don't because I just rooted the other day and had been testing different roms and decided this was the one.