[OFFICIAL] CES Presentation Discussion Thread.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
images

You all know the drill. Post your comments, thoughts, likes, dislikes and disappointments here. Anything CES and Verizon is open for discussion.

Enjoy and have fun!!!

WATCH LIVE HERE (VZW Presentation)

GIZMODO

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen just over 25 minutes and CES goes live. This will be the Official thread. I know how you all just love 3000 new threads on one topic so pass the word on : )

Have fun today!!!

hoppermi

Reaction score
Could Big Red be throwing a bone to the dev/mod community w/ the LG Revolution? If this is the same thing as a optimus2X, its a beast. And last I checked LG doesn't lock their phones. Here's hoping:)

Jmart922

Reaction score
Here's hoping for more info on LGs Optimus 2x and LTE pricing...specs and cost! And for HTC to give us something special considering the thunderbolt seemed like it got overshadowed yesterday

Jmart922

Reaction score
I agree Hopper, I hope they don't lock down the phone whether its the manufacturer or processor

ipawd1

Reaction score
at this point I could care LESS about the phones..I want to know the prices. I'm content with the direction of the phones..

porkbrains

Reaction score
Am I an uber-dork for feeling electrified right now? I'm ready to be underwhelmed, but I've been waiting for right now for weeeeeeks. dancedroid

DroidCoug

Reaction score
oh come on, start it already...

i too am curious about 4g pricing, release dates of phones, and thats pretty much it.

Reaction score
just logged onto the live stream. why is nothing happening yet?! :( good thing i'm home until 6:30 :) come on thunderbolt news!!!

Nancy323

Reaction score
Want/need a android with a real qwerty and not that horrible job of a qwerty that motorola makes. Bring out the HTC Merge!