Official! Apple afraid of google's android, check this out.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's all good...

But I mean I know a little html...I had a class on developing websites with html code...I just didn't know what more the "5" was gonna bring to it lol I guess...

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Also, I don't get why Steve Jobs doesn't want Flash, yet he supports HTML5. One of the editors of HTML5 is from Google, Inc. so that's kind of weird.

It says that even though some features will be implemented before the whole shabang goes lives, I say watch for this whole thing to blow up before it actually does go live, considering the growing hostility towards Android by Apple

It's all good...

But I mean I know a little html...I had a class on developing websites with html code...I just didn't know what more the "5" was gonna bring to it lol I guess...

I believe it just stands for the 5th revision of HTML :)

Dunc

Reaction score
Google could do the following:
When someone searches for iPhone, it could make the correction link say "Did you mean Droid" and redirect them to Droid content lol.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Google could do the following:
When someone searches for iPhone, it could make the correction link say "Did you mean Droid" and redirect them to Droid content lol.
This would be hilarious :)

Paul_Aris

Reaction score
This is one of those reasons why I didn't buy an iPhone, Steve Jobs is just crazy, but I'm pretty sure he's just jealous :icon_ banana:

I don't know what he is jealous about. He runs one of the most successful technology companies in the world.

I don't really care about their phone or Ipad OS but for my home business computers apple is all I use. I have to use a PC with Windoze at work but when I leave work my computing experience becomes a pleasure. MacBook Pro and 27" imac for our home business work horses.

As far as my Droid, Still learning how to use it and still getting pissed off friends because some how I pocket dial them all the time. I have no idea.