Odd but very pleasing....

Drew_P

Reaction score
Just thought this was weird and wondered if anyone else has had this happen. I fully charged my bolt last night and took it off charger about an hour before I went to sleep. Well I forgot to plug it back in. Weird thing is my phone currently says it's at 21 hours since last plugged in and still 23% left in the battery. I'm bone stock, on 4G and with sync on. Anyone else ever have such great battery days???

finally thunderboltin' and lovin it!!!!!

kookk

Reaction score
If you have good coverage and it was just locked all night that's normal I'd say. If I leave mine on all night while I sleep under good coverage ill wake up and it will only be at 94% or so

Sent from my ThunderBolt

Ambushbug

Reaction score
Just thought this was weird and wondered if anyone else has had this happen. I fully charged my bolt last night and took it off charger about an hour before I went to sleep. Well I forgot to plug it back in. Weird thing is my phone currently says it's at 21 hours since last plugged in and still 23% left in the battery. I'm bone stock, on 4G and with sync on. Anyone else ever have such great battery days???

I have great coverage at home, one days when I'm here most of the day I usually get 16-18 hours, on several occasions I've gotten as much as 24 with the longest being 27 hours before I hit 10%.

OP
Drew_P

Drew_P

Reaction score
It just blew my mind. Although I have noticed the battery life with this phone is a roll of the dice. Most days I get 10 or more hours easily...usually no more than 15. But this time just really surmised me.