O. M. G. ! ! !

loop4zil

Reaction score
It is an awesome device. I've spent hours reading, rooting, reading, learning etc. My wife thinks that my PC and Droid have been permanently attached to my hands!

Enjoy!

So you finally took the plunge! Bugless Beast?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is an awesome device. I've spent hours reading, rooting, reading, learning etc. My wife thinks that my PC and Droid have been permanently attached to my hands!

Enjoy!

So you finally took the plunge! Bugless Beast?

Yep! So far so good. Now, however, I keep wanting to move forward. Check out my post "Droid hacking question" the the hack forum.

Mike

loop4zil

Reaction score
HELP!
i need HELP!
I cant take it...I am starting to realize the power of this beauty that is the Droid.
I want to know it ALL ... NOW!
my head's gonna explode...
AHHHHHH:eek:

but i am loving it!

:motdroidhoriz: F'n :rockon: !

I had no idea what I had in my Droid until I started reading this forum. I stumbled upon droidfourms.net while looking for App suggestions and a away to solve the LED lights staying on while in the media dock . Well I got all that and more.... Now my phone is complete and total kick butt....and I I am totaly addicted to to this durn website.

BTW: The commercials for the droid were pretty good...but they did not do it justice

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
HELP!
i need HELP!
I cant take it...I am starting to realize the power of this beauty that is the Droid.
I want to know it ALL ... NOW!
my head's gonna explode...
AHHHHHH:eek:

but i am loving it!

:motdroidhoriz: F'n :rockon: !

I had no idea what I had in my Droid until I started reading this forum. I stumbled upon droidfourms.net while looking for App suggestions and a away to solve the LED lights staying on while in the media dock . Well I got all that more.... Now my phone is complete and total kick butt....The commercials for the droid were pretty good...but they did not do it justice

Agree! My wife thinks that my PC and phone have been permanently attached to my hands. :)

This phone is a gem! Have you seen the TAT video?

joeyspindler

Reaction score
I don't spend nearly as much time on phone phone as I do on this damn forum...

Amen to that!!! if spent half as much time doing work as i do staring at this forum i might actually get something done.:icon_ banana:

OP
HDBiker67

HDBiker67

Reaction score
But asking "I want to know it ALL ... NOW!" wont get you any where... just will bother people that your not searching..

thanks for tip on you tube.

and I apologize, I wasnt asking for any answers, I was just making note of wanting to stay on the forum all day to find all kinds of good cool stuff. :)

I just realized how I only hit the tip of the proverbial iceburg and that little bit just blows me away, I cant imagine what else there is.:icon_eek:

S

spacemanps

But asking "I want to know it ALL ... NOW!" wont get you any where... just will bother people that your not searching..

thanks for tip on you tube.

and I apologize, I wasnt asking for any answers, I was just making note of wanting to stay on the forum all day to find all kinds of good cool stuff. :)

I just realized how I only hit the tip of the proverbial iceburg and that little bit just blows me away, I cant imagine what else there is.:icon_eek:

The addiction will only get worse! haha i thought id be fine after installing BB 7.4 and then i got the idea i wanted 2.1... so every week or so i find something to change..