Nvidia 3D vision

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I just bought a 3D monitor ASUS VG236H and it has severe ghosting on top 25% of the screen while using 3D vision , but the rest looks perfect . I searched and found out that a lot of people have this problem , but nobody to confirm that they have no problem . I know this is a big place and maybe somebody has this monitor or a similar one , if so can you tell me if you have one without ghosting on top of the screen . I want to know if it's worth trying to search for a working one , or all of them are like this .

ROMBOMTHEMAGIC

Reaction score
i think most people aren't buying 3D TV/Monitors because the 3DS by nintendo doesnt require 3D glasses and once the technology is more available people can buy these 2 things without the need for glasses

OP
smokiedabong

smokiedabong

Reaction score
i think most people aren't buying 3D TV/Monitors because the 3DS by nintendo doesnt require 3D glasses and once the technology is more available people can buy these 2 things without the need for glasses

What does nintendo 3DS display has to do with my 200" 3D DLP projector ? That's a different technology , it's a small portable display and won't get bigger couple of years from now . I saw that technology and it's crap compared to polarized or shutter glasses in terms of image quality . For now and couple of years from now this is the technology , shutter or polarized glasses . i don't expect a new technology to be available any time soon , things aren't evolving that fast in this field . I waited one year for Bit Cauldron to release it's new , improved 3D glasses and still nothing . For now the only 3D gaming solution is Nvidia and some similar solutions on the horizon . Life is short , I don't have time to waste it waiting for something that nobody knows when it's gonna show up .