Now that we have numbers...

Vyvid

Reaction score
Yep of ccourse. The point of the post was that there were people saying no demand or that the lack of lines indicated a fail for the vzw iphone. These numbers clearly prove otherwise...people are buying that one year old, "old tech" by the millions...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You get a lot of that talk in forums like this. I think people in tech forums forget that the tech savvy don't represent the majority of consumers.

Most people who have these devices don't even realize what all they have. General brand recognition drives the average consumer much more than actual quality or value.

Ftr, not knocking either droid or iphone when I say

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Doulandroid

Reaction score
Am I on the right forum?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

A true technophile appreciates ALL technology.

So true, the world is much better and brighter place when you come to appreciate both sides of the coin.

I want to be in a coin toss for a million bucks with someone who calls "I Appreciate both sides!". I kid,I kid; getting ready to go harass my best friend of 25 years. I got my tbolt today, he's at&t iPhone. We CAN all get along.

sent from Dali's moustache.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

So true, the world is much better and brighter place when you come to appreciate both sides of the coin.

I want to be in a coin toss for a million bucks with someone who calls "I Appreciate both sides!". I kid,I kid; getting ready to go harass my best friend of 25 years. I got my tbolt today, he's at&t iPhone. We CAN all get along.

They use a different kind of coin for that cointoss. In fact I think it's even pronounced different. It's like Coy. The N is silent.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

For some clarity, my personal household consists of the following:

Dell Desktop customized
Apple MacBook Pro
Apple MacAir
Apple TV Generation I
Apple TV Generation II
Droid Incredible
Wife's Verizon iPhone 4
Apple iPad

To be fair, the MacBook Pro does a Windows 7 Boot Camp partition and the MacAir was just acquired this week and has a Parallels Windows 7 division. They run great.

It is very possible to appreciate all technology. Especially when getting away from branding and the heart of the machines themselves.

Here's a perfectly legit example. I used to buy new laptops every year. Literally. I've had the MacBook Pro going on two years with no desire to upgrade.

Take that for what you will. And I covered ALL ranges of laptops.

Doulandroid

Reaction score
Since we are on the subject(kinda) anyone know how to overclock a jailbroken ipod touch,cause mine is struggling.:)

kptphalkon

Reaction score
A quick google search of overclock ipod touch brings up relevant how to's within 3 results ;D