Nova Launcher Brings Some Android L Features To Your Android

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
PBjhDgWOG_1eyJpjuvOO4zMRPRF42L-CcwyyZ1nSbRJnGWGyG-yDw_vAb5wHkYtI0eA=w300

Nova Launcher has been updated and now brings some of the Android L features shown off recently at Google I/O to all Android devices! Not only will you get some awesome Android L features with Nova but you get a stock AOSP style launcher on devices that would otherwise have a bloated OEM launcher.

Once you have installed the Nova Launcher you can activate the new uniform folder design by entering the nova settings menu, selecting Folder, then Folder Preview, then Line. You can activate the new Android L animations by opening the nova settings menu, selecting Look and Feel, then app animation, then activate slide up. You can also activate the L style app drawer by tapping and holding the current app drawer icon, selecting edit, then select the new icon design from the built in tab. Grab the Nova Launcher for free below.

via Play Store

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Me either, version 3.0.1 is the one in the PS, not showing the new features.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got it on the beta version a few days ago.
You can sign up for the beta program on G+ and it then enables getting it from the Play Store.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

RyanPm40

Reaction score
The slide up animation seems pretty slow and laggy even at fastest speed on my S4. Hiding the notification bar is a pretty neat feature, though