Notification Sounds/Settings Question

jasonty

Reaction score
I just switch from the D1 to the Rezound. So far it seems to be a great choice. However, I can't seem to get the notification ringtones/vib/notification bar to work like my old phone (and I know it may not be possible.

1. Gmail- I like having the light flash and the icon in the bar, but I dont want it to notifiy me via sound/vib: is there a way to do this w/ the Rezound?

2. email account 1/2- on my D1 I had seperate sounds b/t these accounts: is there a way to do this w/ the Rezound?

3. Finally- is there a way to get the D1 ringtones on the Rezound?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just switch from the D1 to the Rezound. So far it seems to be a great choice. However, I can't seem to get the notification ringtones/vib/notification bar to work like my old phone (and I know it may not be possible.

1. Gmail- I like having the light flash and the icon in the bar, but I dont want it to notifiy me via sound/vib: is there a way to do this w/ the Rezound?

2. email account 1/2- on my D1 I had seperate sounds b/t these accounts: is there a way to do this w/ the Rezound?

3. Finally- is there a way to get the D1 ringtones on the Rezound?

1) Yes and no. Turn off notification sounds in gmail download light flow from the market to control the LED.

2) Download an email app that supports tones per mailbox like enhanced email

3) If you still have the D1 you can pull them off and drop them in /sdcard/media/audio/notifications/

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Over on a sister site, android.net, there is a section with ringtone files from different model phones you can download from. I don't remember off the top of my head where it is but it's a whole subform dedicated to tones, wallpapers and themes.
Edit. Found it. www.android.net/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=13

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

Last edited:
OP
J

jasonty

Reaction score
Thanks. This worked great.

Over on a sister site, android.net, there is a section with ringtone files from different model phones you can download from. I don't remember off the top of my head where it is but it's a whole subform dedicated to tones, wallpapers and themes.
Edit. Found it. www.android.net/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=13

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums