Notification Sound Apps?

LittleBoxOfBombs

Reaction score
I was just thinking if they're was an app that you could set seperate sounds to seperate contacts that would be cool. I mean you can already do them with ringtones so why not alarms and text? Could any developer take this up? Have any tried and what are the best notifications apps in your opinion?

Sent from my BRAIN!

I mean you can already do them with ringtones so why not alarms and text?
I see what you're saying but messaging apps such as Handcent allow you to specify custom text notifications. How would this apply to alarms? The stock alarm already allows me to choose the tone for each alarm.

I was just thinking if they're was an app that you could set seperate sounds to seperate contacts that would be cool. I mean you can already do them with ringtones so why not alarms and text? Could any developer take this up? Have any tried and what are the best notifications apps in your opinion?

Sent from my BRAIN!

You could give WhoIsIt a try: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.handyandy.whoisit

You can define contact-specific ringtones for many different notifications (Gmail, SMS, MMS, GVoice, GTalk, K-9).

Back