Notification Power Widget for DROID3!

neilrl79

Reaction score
[Mods] Mods by Jewremy - v5! NOTIFICATION POWER WIDGET!!!!! - xda-developers
Mods by Jewremy v5

I had nothing to do with this mod, i'm just spreading the word. Mod is themed differently than what my screenshot shows, i spent quite a bit of time with NinjaMorph bringing it back to a more "stock" look.
CAP201110122040.png

nu2droid

Reaction score
Yeh saw that. That's sweet. Only thing though is I believe you have to be on the deodexed to make it work..

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

magma_camel

Reaction score
yeah ive got this only ive got it with the ics bionic theme. wasent to hard to do just extracted the drawable-hdpi folder from the ics framework-res.apk and systemui.apk and put it into the phones same files after flashing the mod. i think technicly im on monster rom but im not sure and about phone doesnt say anything.

anyways awesome hack ill post screens later

OP
neilrl79

neilrl79

Reaction score
I'm surprised at the lack of responce on this one... this mod was THE mod i've been waiting for.

svickstc

Reaction score
ya i flashed that the other day to take a screen shot for someone...

i flashed back to regular ICS theme because i like the textured black background...

Someone needs to make one with the circular battery with the black textured background ;)

As mentioned the above screen has been tweaked here is one of the actual...

ScreenShot.png

magma_camel

Reaction score
ya i flashed that the other day to take a screen shot for someone...

i flashed back to regular ICS theme because i like the textured black background...

Someone needs to make one with the circular battery with the black textured background ;)

As mentioned the above screen has been tweaked here is one of the actual...

View attachment 41310

You could just combine things. Themeing is acctually very easy to do. I have the ics theme with the power widget. I dont have the circle battery icon cus i think its gay but i could if i wanted

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

svickstc

Reaction score
^^^I cant seem to find the right combination then....it seems that all these battery mods have their own notification bar with them...I really like the black texture of the stock ICS theme but when i flash the circular mod it gets rid of it...

butcher98

Reaction score
What did you flash to use the 1% battery? I have been looking around but not sure if I am finding the correct thing. Wo

OP
neilrl79

neilrl79

Reaction score
^^^I cant seem to find the right combination then....it seems that all these battery mods have their own notification bar with them...I really like the black texture of the stock ICS theme but when i flash the circular mod it gets rid of it...

You should google "uot kitchen", you can mix and match different icons and colors and make your own theme then upload copies of your systemui.apk and framework-res.apk and after a few minute it give you modified files you can flash in clockwork recovery.

ItsTrentB

Reaction score
yeah ive got this only ive got it with the ics bionic theme. wasent to hard to do just extracted the drawable-hdpi folder from the ics framework-res.apk and systemui.apk and put it into the phones same files after flashing the mod. i think technicly im on monster rom but im not sure and about phone doesnt say anything.

anyways awesome hack ill post screens later

Thank you for that bit of advice!! I got it to work & I appreciate it

OP
neilrl79

neilrl79

Reaction score
the mod kit v5 breaks the camcorder but it's easily fixed. thanks krazykrivda for the fix.

in adb shell: setprop media.stagefright.enable-record false

that'll fix it