notification light

kunak83

Reaction score
Is the notification light suppose to keep blinking when the screen is off? I have no new notifications but it blinks green.

Droids

Reaction score
It only blinks when
A) the screen is off
and
B) you have new email, text, or a missed call. Might blink for Facebook or Twitter too, I dunno.

Maybe it's just confused and needs a reboot.

OP
K

kunak83

Reaction score
Ok so it is suppose to blink when screen is off. Thanks

OP
K

kunak83

Reaction score
Lol. Your right, there was a setting in missed call the I had checked for led. Now it off, thanks

parker95

Reaction score
My green notification light on my Droid 2 global will randomly come on after charging or rebooting my phone. no i do not have a notification of any kind. When i lock my phone the light will stay solid for a time and then go on to blink as if i have a notifation.

aedmondson99

Reaction score
Me too... how do we fix this

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

parker95

Reaction score
I dont know the guy at Verizon said it might be a program interfering with that he said it might be my juice defender

MarkPhlipy

Reaction score
The fall back of the Verizon reps is always "some program interfering" when it's usually not. I don't have the app you're referring to, and I, too, have the flashy-light problem since the 2.3.3 update. Still looking for answers across the forum, no luck so far. As I post across the different threads, suggest you check back by searching "update green light" (that's how I found this thread) and perhaps someone will have figured it out for us!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

aedmondson99

Reaction score
And still no solution!

Jonas

Reaction score
I have this problem without juice defender, but my fix is that I am using two texting programs, and when I restart my phone, I get the green led notification. I clear this by clearing out my notification bar. Try that. If not, systematically delete and reinstall your apps until you get rid of it, then contact the dev I guess.

powtow

Reaction score
yeah me too..the blinking went normal after a period of time without any special action..perhaps i'll try the uninstall-reinstall process..
anyway, does the rooting and installing custom rom process solve this issue (and some other issues after the GB update)? i'm planning to do so..

teanpa

Reaction score
My green notification light on my Droid 2 global will randomly come on after charging or rebooting my phone. no i do not have a notification of any kind. When i lock my phone the light will stay solid for a time and then go on to blink as if i have a notifation.

I did this. It fixed not only my keyboard issue, but my navigation and notification light issue. Try it!!! :)

Menu>Settings>Language and Keyboard>Multitouch Keyboard>General Settings>Uncheck Next Word Prediction.

I also unchecked: - "Vibrate on keypress." And I clearned learned words. Not sure if those two changes made a difference.

Good luck!