Notification LED

drtyhry31

Reaction score
I've searched everywhere with no luck. How do I turn the notification led on. Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

kilahimm

Reaction score
I thought it was usually on by default. Some applications have settings for the LED under notification settings which allow you to toggle it on/off for that application and in some cases manipulate the color. If you're looking for granular or specific controls check out in the market: Light Flow Lite - LED Control

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm also having trouble getting my dX to flash the LED, particularly with SMS/MMS. I'm using Handcent and went and made sure all the right settings are checked... sucks.

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm also having trouble getting my dX to flash the LED, particularly with SMS/MMS. I'm using Handcent and went and made sure all the right settings are checked... sucks.

Use lightflow. Ill guarantee it will work.

OP
D

drtyhry31

Reaction score
Mine still doesn't work even with lightflow

OP
D

drtyhry31

Reaction score
Nevermind, I got it working, thanks.

Xerrus

Reaction score
I was having problems with Handcent not flashing the LED also. I went to setting and changed the Flash Frequency from System Default to Fast and it works perfectly every time now without using another application to manage it. Try it out and see if it doesn't work for you too!

firefighterwise

Reaction score
I changes from default to fast but I still can't get it to work right. Even tried uninstalling and reinstalling still nothing. I know the led works because it goes off with gmail. Any other ideas would b helpful.