Notification bar power control

Halaku007

Reaction score
Anyone know of a application that gives me the option to put my power control in the status bar like the samsung mesmerize has?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Have you tried a custom rom? The X has several awesome ones

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
OP
H

Halaku007

Reaction score
Have you tried a custom rom? The X has several awesome ones

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I tried apex on 2.2 to try to get my gameloft "investments" working. I tend not to use them because of my troubles with rsd lite (its never worked) and I've always had to use 1kds' linux utilities to get my phone flashed to anything. I do find CM quite intriguing though. Especially since samsung went balls to tell walls and sent the CM team a bunch of their GS2 phones.

cubsfan187

Reaction score
I've only seen what you are asking about on the 2nd init roms. (CM7, LiquidGB, OMFGB, MIUI and OMGB) I haven't seen anything like it on a blur based rom. And fwiw, you don't need RSD to flash anything except if you have to SBF.

OP
H

Halaku007

Reaction score
I've only seen what you are asking about on the 2nd init roms. (CM7, LiquidGB, OMFGB, MIUI and OMGB) I haven't seen anything like it on a blur based rom. And fwiw, you don't need RSD to flash anything except if you have to SBF.

If I were to goto CM7, would I be able to play my gameloft games? Hate to switch and lose the potential to play them, even as bad as they are developed... Lol.

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
They made one for the DX² I don't know if it will work on the X though either way you have to be rootd for features like that.

- Motorola Droid
- Motorola Droid X²
- Motorola Droid Bionic

OP
H

Halaku007

Reaction score
They made one for the DX² I don't know if it will work on the X though either way you have to be rootd for features like that.

- Motorola Droid
- Motorola Droid X²
- Motorola Droid Bionic

I am rooted running the very latest ota update (.605) I would love to give the Droid X2 thing a try for effect if anything.

cubsfan187

Reaction score
If I were to goto CM7, would I be able to play my gameloft games? Hate to switch and lose the potential to play them, even as bad as they are developed... Lol.

That I couldn't say. I don't have many games on my x so I'm not sure. Sorry.

SlyHusky

Reaction score
I had an app I think called widgetsoid or something to that effect where you could place a widget into your notification panel.

However with that being said I agree with the previous posts, I strongly recommend rooting and installing MIUI as your ROM especially if you want power controls in your notification panel. I have had Liberty, Cyanogen7, and ended up with MIUI.

RSD Lite is nothing to use just make sure you follow directions. I actually had to SBF my phone this morning which only took about an hour because I had to download the files, and replace all my files. I know it sounds tedious and a long time but the payoff of having a better phone is well worth the hour hassle I had SBF'ing this morning.

If you have any questions or need help please feel free to shoot me a PM, I will be more than happy to help out.

BG

OP
H

Halaku007

Reaction score
I had an app I think called widgetsoid or something to that effect where you could place a widget into your notification panel.

However with that being said I agree with the previous posts, I strongly recommend rooting and installing MIUI as your ROM especially if you want power controls in your notification panel. I have had Liberty, Cyanogen7, and ended up with MIUI.

RSD Lite is nothing to use just make sure you follow directions. I actually had to SBF my phone this morning which only took about an hour because I had to download the files, and replace all my files. I know it sounds tedious and a long time but the payoff of having a better phone is well worth the hour hassle I had SBF'ing this morning.

If you have any questions or need help please feel free to shoot me a PM, I will be more than happy to help out.

BG

What is MIUI? I don't think I ever heard of it. If I were to try one, I would like try a very stable one. I have no clue how to access my phone to change the files like that. I would like to try CM or something like it. I probably will be hitting you up for more info. I'm not tech dumb. I just need to learn the ropes, lol