note2 photo editor

jonlpearson

Reaction score
I was looking for the samsung photo editor for the note 2 and was shocked to learn that verizon did not include it with the phone....anyone know where I can get the app. I dont even see the samsung market on my phone

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Search on google for samsung app store you can down load the samsung app store app and then down load the photo editor. Just make sure that you go to you setting and check to make sure that you can download apps that are from the app market

OP
J

jonlpearson

Reaction score
thx for the help I downloaded the Samsung app and everything is working great

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Also see Skitch.. Line camera.. Pic say pro... I use them all...

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Read the disclaimer though!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Droid Forums

The disclaimer says not to install it on the Galaxy Note, because that device already has it installed. It says nothing about the Note 2. :)

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Also see Skitch.. Line camera.. Pic say pro... I use them all...

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

Snapseed is by far my favorite photo editor for Android. The controls are absolutely fantastic.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
But the model number isn't listed.

That doesn't mean it won't work. The list of devices and model numbers is clearly about a one to two years old. :)

jgmecarter

Reaction score

I have installed this on both of my S3's and my note 2 with out a problem. It works fine. Samsung apps comes pre installed on the international version for some reason or other the carrier's in the US have decided that we do not need it. But if you are worried that it will mess up you devise then research it and then make your decision

jseah

Reaction score

Also keep in mind that the Note II has something like 5 or 6 different model numbers. Each US carrier version has a different model number, the international version has a different model number, and I'm not sure if the Asian market version has a different model number.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I have installed this on both of my S3's and my note 2 with out a problem. It works fine. Samsung apps comes pre installed on the international version for some reason or other the carrier's in the US have decided that we do not need it. But if you are worried that it will mess up you devise then research it and then make your decision

+1

It works just fine on my Note 2 as well. And even though the site's list of compatible devices hasn't been updated in quite awhile, many of the apps available through Samsung Apps are up-to-date. The Samsung Photo Editor was just updated a few days ago.