Note 4 MMS issue

Domestic violence

Reaction score
i know that is a setting somewhere, be when I open a picture in a text, a new window pops up and driving me nuts. It give you options to maximize, split, etc.

How can I turn this off??

Help!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it's opening as a slideshow.
As Miller asked, what app are you using?

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

OP
Domestic violence

Domestic violence

Reaction score
Stock messenger app (samsung). If I receive a text with a picture, if I click on the picture to get a full size view, a new window pops up, but it's SMALLER than my text window. It just started. It's a setting that I'm missing

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Hmmm...

sent from my fabulous Note 4♡

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Ohhh...I see why you needed a picture....

sent from my fabulous Note 4♡

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is a setting for split screen that is only active in landscape view but I don't think that is the issue.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stock messenger app (samsung). If I receive a text with a picture, if I click on the picture to get a full size view, a new window pops up, but it's SMALLER than my text window. It just started. It's a setting that I'm missing
What is being used to open the photo? Ex. I use Quikpic. I didn't see a slideshow setting in the stock messaging app or stock gallery.
Have you tried going to phone settings, scroll down to default applications and see if something there has been made default that is causing it?

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I've noticed that when I receive a picture it open like a slideshow and the image is a small square. The image is actually loading, nothing more. It takes about 5 seconds or more to complete the download. Is this what you are talking about?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk