Not syncing to yahoo!

rww

Reaction score
My X has suddenly quit syncing, or retrieving my yahoo e-mail. I've had it set to push to the X since day 1. Now all of the sudden, I have to hit refresh to receive it. Any suggestions to help me out?

celtic11

Reaction score
Is it the yahoo mail app? If so, I think its the app causing the problem. I had the app for awhile and deleted it food that's reason. Also found any comments by other users stating same thing.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
R

rww

Reaction score
No it's not a app. It came on the phone, I set it up to receive the Yahoo mail. I'm having no trouble with anything but this. (Well and the barely able to hear my conversations in a noisy environment, unless on speaker.)

celtic11

Reaction score
So its the stock email app? The one with the envelope with an @ in the middle? That's a terrible app too and the notifications don't work well. Your best off either just using yahoo mobile, or go to your gmail account on a computer and set it up to receive the email from your yahoo. The gmail app does a nice job with notifications.

OP
R

rww

Reaction score
I am using the one you described. Also, what is yahoo mobile? Is it in the market? And my gmail does notify promptly and works well.

celtic11

Reaction score
No its just yahoos mobile site. Open the browser and go to m.yahoo.com. you can click on mail save your username and password and then add it to your bookmarks and checking your email should be simple. It wont notify you like an app would but you can check it a few times a day and it only takes a couple of minutes. Its what I do for my hotmail and then I've started switching my more critical items to the gmail account so I can have those delivered right to the phone.