Noooooob

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubweiser21

Reaction score
I am new to this although i have been researching how to root my droid since purchased it when they first came out.. Recently i have been trying to root my droid but rsd lite does not recognize my moto droid.. anyone else have this problem? i searched DroidForums and found little forums on what worked for other people... none of that has worked for me.. i posted another forum under tech issues.. its more detailed about my problem.. thanks Jeff..:motdroidhoriz:

kenbarnum

Reaction score
I am new to this although i have been researching how to root my droid since purchased it when they first came out.. Recently i have been trying to root my droid but rsd lite does not recognize my moto droid.. anyone else have this problem? i searched DroidForums and found little forums on what worked for other people... none of that has worked for me.. i posted another forum under tech issues.. its more detailed about my problem.. thanks Jeff..:motdroidhoriz:

Did you get the proper 32 or 64 bit drivers yet?

OP
bubweiser21

bubweiser21

Reaction score
yes 64 bit... i have extracted the folders.. rsd lite loads fine.. sprecovery file is there loads all the info my phone is MIA lol i tried changing config to first come first serve.. thanks jeff

kenbarnum

Reaction score
Hey I saw that you're in good hands in the other thread you posted. They know more than me!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are happy to have you as a member of our Forum and we will try to help you with this issue. Cross posting however is not allowed, so I'm going to close this thread and let your discussion take place where I have already responded to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.