Nook Books and having to re-download them everytime I log out of Nook App.

mykatiebaby00

Reaction score
Anyone know why I have to re-download my Nook Books everytime I log out of the app on my s3? It didn't do this on my Droid X2. Anyone
know how I can keep the books downloaded? I hate to keep the app "open" because of apps using battery life. I've looked on Nook for a way to save books to sd card and can't find anything. I've also googled this issue and searched forums but can't find another person/post with
the same problem! I REALLY don't want to have to download the book I want to read EVERYTIME I log into the Nook App, or keep the App
open and never logged out!

OP
M

mykatiebaby00

Reaction score
Anyone know why I have to re-download my Nook Books everytime I log out of the app on my s3? It didn't do this on my Droid X2. Anyone
know how I can keep the books downloaded? I hate to keep the app "open" because of apps using battery life. I've looked on Nook for a way to save books to sd card and can't find anything. I've also googled this issue and searched forums but can't find another person/post with
the same problem! I REALLY don't want to have to download the book I want to read EVERYTIME I log into the Nook App, or keep the App
open and never logged out!

Ok I finally found the solution to this problem for those of you that might have the same problem.
I called Nook at 1 800 the Nook and talked to them.
They told me that anytime you log out of the app it will make you redownload your books when you log back in.
My issue was I didn't want to keep knock open all the time and have it use my battery up.
So they told me to download the books, do not log out of Nook- then go to your task manager and end the running task Nook. That way it doesn't log you out of Nook, but it isn't running your battery down.
Then whenever you want to go back in to Nook, you'll still be logged in, and your books will still be there and downloaded.
I hope this helps anyone else that has had this problem!