NOOBS -- Use the Search function!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see this thread was moved so the whole point of it is lost. If you could delete it it'd be appreciated. Thanks.
It was in the Droid Hacks section. There's many forums that repetitive questions are asked. It was moved here because it didn't apply specifically to one area.

Your opinion is yours, but mine is we help each other as much as possible, and provide links when you can to help them research on their own. Sometimes the search feature isn't all that great or easy to find search results.

beneharris

Reaction score
I see this thread was moved so the whole point of it is lost. If you could delete it it'd be appreciated. Thanks.
your not having a very good attitude about this...

plus, you have 97 posts, its not like you are answering all of the questions. let the guys who actually do the answering complain about it, but most of them suck it up and don't. its no biggie, just dont look at the threads

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
well this was a waste of time.

searching doesn't always work or happen, that's the way it is. welcome to any forum of any type and about any topic, it is what it is. if you aren't feeling helpful, do NOT complain about how a forum functions.

and as far as asking people to search...? asked and answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.