Noobie to the forum :)

hawkeygirl

Reaction score
Hello all... new to the forum today... I've had the Moto Droid since November & I absolutely loooove it. Couldn't imagine ever having a 'regular' cell phone ever again ;) I'm now interested in seeing what else I can do to this phone and I know I have a lot more to learn. Right now I'm concerned about the internal memory being to full, but I'm sure there's a thread for that somewhere!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello all... new to the forum today... I've had the Moto Droid since November & I absolutely loooove it. Couldn't imagine ever having a 'regular' cell phone ever again ;) I'm now interested in seeing what else I can do to this phone and I know I have a lot more to learn. Right now I'm concerned about the internal memory being to full, but I'm sure there's a thread for that somewhere!

Welcome, hawkeygirl! Glad you've decided to join us! So jump right in and make yourself at home!

Have you tried deleting the cache for your apps? Menu > Settings > Applications > Application data and then touch each of your apps. Somewhere in the middle of the screen you'll see the Cache section and the Clear cache button. This will free up some memory.

Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

:welcome: