Noob with rom question

heartlessmcfly

Reaction score
I am rooted and I have bootstrap installed. I've downloaded epic rom but I wanna know how to go back to factory rom for now. I've made a nandroid backup using bootstrap...can I just go into bootstrap, go to backup and restore, and just restore my file? It says this cannot be undone and I don't want to mess up my 2nd droid. :]

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

darkonion

Reaction score
I am rooted and I have bootstrap installed. I've downloaded epic rom but I wanna know how to go back to factory rom for now. I've made a nandroid backup using bootstrap...can I just go into bootstrap, go to backup and restore, and just restore my file? It says this cannot be undone and I don't want to mess up my 2nd droid. :]

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I think you can. At least that would make sense. Google backs up most of your stuff, so... if anything were to happen to your phone, just reflash, reprogram, and you should be good to go.

SPerry

Reaction score
Yes, you just select restore browse to the backup and it will put your phone back to the condition it was when you made the backup.

marsha12151

Reaction score
Just to reassure you, I have done this about 4 times, trying out Epic and Tranquility.

What I missed and what I will remind you of:

Make sure you hit the Bootstrap Recovery before doing Reboot Recovery.

Marsha