Non Root ScreenShot apps

vanlanjl78

Reaction score
Hello all!

I am the mobile corporate controller for my company and I have been deploying alot of Droids, Droid 2 and EVOs. I would like to be able to create some walkthroughs for my employees utilizing screenshots. Is there a way to apply screenshots to the droid 2 and the EVO without rooting the phone? if so is there instructions on install for it, and where do i download it from?
thanks,

shmoo

Reaction score
Unfortunately there is not. What I can say to help you tho is use like a one click root app and root said devices. Don't do anything to the device other than put on drocap (that's your screenshot app found in the market). Just leave everything else stock. Tell em not to worry about the superuser app. If they have tech problems and need to take it back to the store tell them to bring it to you first. Unroot it and then send em to the store. Just my .02

Sent from my OG Droid using Tapatalk Pro

OP
V

vanlanjl78

Reaction score
thanks,

I would do it only to my phone Droid 2 and one coworkers EVO phone. i just need to make walkthroughs to be able to send them instead of spending an hour on the phone with them trying to do easy stuff.

shmoo

Reaction score
Gotcha! Once you get the screenshot it gets sent to your gallery. From there you can either send it as a pic msg or attach it in an email. Easy as that