GBCoid, SNESoid screenshot not working :(

mpa91589

Reaction score
Hi there - I'm in love with GBCoid, bought the full version for the save states and love everything about it. However, the screenshot function doesn't seem to work. I was able to save one screenshot, but none of them since have worked. I checked if I didn't have enough memory, but I have plenty - I tried deleting the one screenshot I had in case it only could save one, nope. Nothing seems to work. I downloaded the SNESoid today, and that screenshot doesn't work either. It says it saves the image to the gallery, but it doesn't. Anyone know how to fix this (without rooting my phone or doing that stupid plug-into-comp-and-debug method)?

I use a Droid Incredible, by the way.

Last edited:

willmolina1

Reaction score
save your screenshots!

Hey there!
As weird as this may sound but I joined this forum because of you. I also had the same problem that you're having with your screenshots not saving. I looked everywhere on Google and you were the only one who had this question. Plus I also have an HTC incredible. So what I found out is that it actually does save your screenshots to the gallery. To see your screenshots, go to your camera and then tap the gallery button. Next tap the icon that is all the way to the left that looks like a list. Here, you'll see the different places where your images are saved to. And you should be able to see your screenshots. And if you have other emulators on your cell phone, all the screenshots.get saves to this same location.

I hope this helps!

OP
M

mpa91589

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the reply. I already knew it saved them there, the problem was that it stopped saving the pics. It actually eventually corrected itself. Not sure why but one day they all appeared :)