No wifi/internet during call.

droijo

Reaction score
I know this works because before I rooted it did, after I rooted to 2.1, it still worked.

Now, however I am on 2.2 but since 2.2, I have flashed quite a few roms and done a few custimizations; none related to wifi though.

Anyways, I used to be able to still browse the market, go online, etc. during a call if I just have my wifi on. However, now; it does not. I am wandering if you guys are having any of this issue?

I'm on BBv4.

Taegost

Reaction score
I haven't had an issue with it, but I stopped using Bugless Beast because it was too buggy :)
I was using the "stock" RC2 then full release version until I just switched to CM6 this morning. I haven't been able to test WiFi with CM6 yet (I'm house-sitting and they don't have wireless) but it worked fine prior to that.

OP
D

droijo

Reaction score
Hmm, thanks for the reply. Whenever you do get around to testing it please let me know. I wonder if it is a BBv4 issue or not so I know to ask the author about a possible fix.

Any other insight would be great from other members.

bje1982

Reaction score
I was using the "stock" RC2 then full release version until I just switched to CM6 this morning.

CM6 ?? CM6 Alpha? That isnt the final release is it? Sorry im off topic lol

bje1982

Reaction score
Hmm, thanks for the reply. Whenever you do get around to testing it please let me know. I wonder if it is a BBv4 issue or not so I know to ask the author about a possible fix.

Any other insight would be great from other members.

Im running a Rom I cant talk about here but do not seem to have that issue.. its 2.2.

Taegost

Reaction score
I was using the "stock" RC2 then full release version until I just switched to CM6 this morning.

CM6 ?? CM6 Alpha? That isnt the final release is it? Sorry im off topic lol

Yeah, sorry, it's CM6 Alpha 3. I probably won't be able to test this until Wednesday night, I'm house-sitting for a friend until then and he doesn't have wifi (Heh, I've been tethering with my Droid)

OP
D

droijo

Reaction score
Odd, maybe people just don't use wifi while on the phone? I don't think I'm the only one with BB and a wifi connection..

Hopefully someone else can test it for me with BB.