no sound on key board

marccortez

Reaction score
hello i just installed the dolphin browser and now my onscreen keyboard doesnt make noise when clicking on the keys. i tried uninstalling it and checking my settings with no luck.. if anyone else has had this problem please give me some insight

ntrddragn

Reaction score
when you say you check you setting what does that involve? I have dolphin browser and i dont have that issue. did you check your main home screen setting? menu->sound & display setting->audible selection ( 8 setting down). Thats the setting to make clicking sound when you touch any icon on your desktop or to call.

Mr. Lirenzype

Reaction score
apologize, but it is very Important

Comments larboard on a blog can only beggarly that blog posts are account commenting on. Abundant content and able posts are what keeping readdesr going back o your blog day afterwards day

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ummm how do you get the sounds on the keyboard in the first place... I'd love a click when Im typing..

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Ummm how do you get the sounds on the keyboard in the first place... I'd love a click when Im typing..

just turn on the sounds in the phone settings. I had it on fora awhile, but it got kinda annoying after, i tend to text in bunches so got tired of it. the capability is there.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
settings --> language&keyboard --> android keyboard --> sound on keypress.

make sure Droid isn't on vibrate or silent.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Thanks - did it and ICK - undid it. Doesnt even work on physical keyboard.

settings --> language&keyboard --> android keyboard --> sound on keypress.

make sure Droid isn't on vibrate or silent.

phsyical keyboard doesn't have sound. only the on-screen.

PFFlyer54

Reaction score
Ok, came late to this, but have read this whole thread, tried settings, and unchecked vibrate. Even though sound is checked, nothing. Just disappeared after an update, and I can't figure out which one. I wish there was a list to see just which apps I recently updated - because I'm sure it's one of them that crashed it.