No settings icon

sburke0817

Reaction score
My settings icon has dissapeared but before it did it said this..... This link no longer installed on phone. I tried doing a factory reset by rurning the power off and the volume key down power on and all it does is turn on but a lot more quicker. Help! I need my settings back
Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

KThomas25

Reaction score
Is it still in your list of apps? If so, you can replace the failing shortcut.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Turn the phone off and pull the battery out for 30 seconds or so. Put it back in then do the power + volume down. Pulling the battery turns off the fastboot. From there you will have to do the fdr. Losing settings and the clock are known issues in the Dinc2. If you have any questions let us know. Good luck!

This post is Incredible 2!

OP
sburke0817

sburke0817

Reaction score
Ok i did that lost half my pics on SD card and now my phone says SD card suddenly removed yet I haven't touched it. Can't access photos or take any. I'm so sick of this phone

KThomas25

Reaction score
When my pictures and music didn't show up as being on my card anymore I used a program called SD Rescan.. and it found them right away. It was free on the android market.

Sometimes after you make a change to the phone it can take a bit for it to be recognized correctly by the card.. at least mine seems to act that way... I know when my phone was new I was frustrated (first smartphone). I love it now but it took some work to get here.

Marvan096

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung T231
Twitter
Marvan Ali
I have the same problem on my tab and i cant access it through the wifi option when i scroll down