no pictures in contacts

ashley.shue

Reaction score
I have linked my gmail and facebook application to my phone ... for some reason the facebook pictures arent showing in my contacts ... can anyone help me?

Caesars

Reaction score
Facebook is a funky app, I get fb contacts synced in sometimes and other times ...nothing hehe.

pbickel

Reaction score
You have to use the MOTOBLUR Facebook for contact pictures. Go to my accounts and there will be two Facebook icons of you have the app. Choose the one that looks smaller and log in. Should give you pictures

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

Caesars

Reaction score
Would explain why it works randomly after hard resets sometimes lol.

Caesars

Reaction score
Is the blur fb similar to androids normal fb app? Just wondering if I should uninstall the android fb app or not.

pbickel

Reaction score
The blur Facebook isn't an actual app just contacts and the friend feed widget I just make Facebook not sync anything and only use it for the actual app

Caesars

Reaction score
Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
A

ashley.shue

Reaction score
so i went into accounts and made sure i was signed into the small facebook icon ... the pictures still arent showing up, do i need to be signed into both facebooks?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
2 options.

1.) Download Friendcaster (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.senab.blueNotifyFree&feature=nav_result) and have it sync it. This one works for me on my Bionic
2.) If you prefer the official Facebook app, then use Facebook Contact Sync (https://play.google.com/store/apps/...sMSwxLDMsInJvLndlZWRuZXQuY29udGFjdHNzeW5jIl0.) This one also worked for me when I used the official facebook app.

Just remember a few things:

1.) In your accounts section make sure the facebook account has contact sync checked
2.) In your phonebook, make sure facebook contacts are displayed

Caesars

Reaction score
In your address book click the settings button and "display" the fb contacts, hope this helps ;-)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

pbickel

Reaction score
Some contacts need to be joined if their name isn't the same you need to hit the menu button on a contact and select join