No Mobile Data connectivity

cj1896

Reaction score
I flashed back to UD 2.5 from CM7. All was good for a few days but when I woke up today I didn't have any data connectivity. Restarted, battery pull, nothing. DId *22899 to recalibrate to the towers, nothing. If I go and check my wireless and networks>mobile networks and Data is enabled. If I uncheck and recheck the enable data setting it will come back but as soon as it sleeps it loses all the 3g connectivity. I reflashed UD and have had no luck. I have reflashed CM7 and no luck. Wireless data is working but no 3g. Could my 3g radio be dead? Please help! Thanks in advance.

OP
cj1896

cj1896

Reaction score
I posted this in another discussion but wasn't getting any feedback so I am moving it to General. Please help. I flashed back to UD 2.5 from CM7. All was good for a few days but when I woke up today I didn't have any data connectivity. Restarted, battery pull, nothing. DId *22899 to recalibrate to the towers, nothing. If I go and check my wireless and networks>mobile networks and Data is enabled. If I uncheck and recheck the enable data setting it will come back but as soon as it sleeps it loses all the 3g connectivity. I reflashed UD and have had no luck. I have reflashed CM7 and no luck. Wireless data is working but no 3g. Could my 3g radio be dead? Please help! Thanks in advance.