No M logo No nothing

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
Just as the thread title states.

lately have had issues. It all started when i went to SS 5.2 With an older version or rzr. eventually got everything sorted out or so i thought. Went to flash PE6 had rzr recovery issue. it would freeze up and reboot it self. I would get no m logo or anything just a blank screen with backlight. eventually got it to boot up back into SS, flashed CWM thinking it was just rzr. Once again had a hell of a time getting it to boot into clockwork. Eventually flashed PE and thought my problems were over. well i needed to do a reboot and now all i get is blank screen with backlight. tried numerous battery pulls blah blah blah. There is no M logo showing up, no boot animation. just a blank screen.

About to put this dinosaur through a wall, give in and by a TB even though im waiting for an unlocked 4g duel core phone ( im holding out hope that one will come soon)

zachdroid

Reaction score
Can you get to the bootloader to format the phone, then you could flash the new rzr sbf and get root back then restore a backup and start over again.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
o Fi1thy

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
Can you get to the bootloader to format the phone, then you could flash the new rzr sbf and get root back then restore a backup and start over again.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I dont know if a new sbf would help. eventually after countless battery pulls it worked, but now im scared to flash anything or let my phone reboot

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like your phone is in a good place.

I would sbf too, but only as a last resort.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yep, sounds like your phone is in a bad way, If you have any more problems I'd say a full sbf to take it back to stock and start over.

Or get a TB....they rock ;)

OP
o Fi1thy

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
Yep, sounds like your phone is in a bad way, If you have any more problems I'd say a full sbf to take it back to stock and start over.

I got everything up and running after about 3 hours last night. Im hoping this lasts a few more months. as tempting as the thunderbolt sounds I really want to hold out. I have a feeling some good phones will be coming out, as i said before, 4G duel core and unlocked is what im waiting for. Its hard waiting....oh so hard

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I got everything up and running after about 3 hours last night. Im hoping this lasts a few more months. as tempting as the thunderbolt sounds I really want to hold out. I have a feeling some good phones will be coming out (4G duel core and unlocked ) Its hard waiting....oh so hard

If you can get a used dx for cheap off ebay to hold you until next year that may be your best bet. If you have to get a device this year I believe the tbolt to be the best choice. BUt I expect oems with a year of lte experience under their belt to provide device that are better able to take advantage of the network with the battery supply and hardware to support it.

OP
o Fi1thy

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
What would be a good price? Ive some for 50 (still a day or two left on bidding) and some for 250. Im leery of buying electronics off ebay because of bad esn's and what not. any info would be appreciated

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What would be a good price? Ive some for 50 (still a day or two left on bidding) and some for 250. Im leery of buying electronics off ebay because of bad esn's and what not. any info would be appreciated

I don't buy many things on eBay but you definitely want to ensure the esn is clean. I would not be surprised to see more dxs go on sale on eBay as the dx2 and bionic gets released.

sent from droidforums app