No Love for Bing?

OpenWater

Reaction score
Really! I understand we all love Goggle, but for basic searches and maps and finding phone numbers, etc., I find Bing to be just as effective as Google. Now, I do not have a Vortex (though I will probably get one), I assume that the installed Bing app works like the website on a regular computer? Anyone LIKE the Bing app?

jd509ify

Reaction score
nah, mabe becouse im just not interested in giving it a try

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
I'll stay away from Bing. Sure, they have good search results, but they use search results from google. Though I'm not gunna lie, Bing it sounds a little bit cooler than google it!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

XDRDX

Reaction score
BING = BUT ITS NOT GOOGLE. Bing uses Google's cache to resolve searches anyway.
Try it yourself search something with Google and then search it again with BING you will get the same results in the same order.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

graygrannyonate

Reaction score
I don't like Bing. I am trying to remove it from my phone but the uninstall burton is grayed. I have installed google but Bing interferes with google maps. Anyone know why I can't use the uninstall button.

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Its most likely built into the system so without root access, you wont be able to delete it.

sccracing

Reaction score
bing gets no love due to their ultra SH*tty OS and mega terrible support. I ALWAYS uninstall/block/disable (whatever I can) any MS related garbage. You should too.

RobertDroid

Reaction score
I just did a search for "lg vortex" on Google and on Bing, and I did NOT get the same results in the same order on both lists...