No Hotspot Tether Apps Will Work On My Phone Please Help!!

zak9494

Reaction score
No Hotspot Tether Apps Will Work On My Phone Please Help!!

I have a Galaxy S3 with AT&T. I do have the recent LTE sim card. I’m trying to share
Internet to my two macs. My S3 is rooted.

I recently installed Google Wallet. Sense I have AT&T I had to change a couple of logs in the build directory to trick my phone to think it’s a Galaxy Nexus. Could that be it? If so can I change the logs back and Google wallet still work?

I’ve had been using FoxFi for about 2 months with no problems. I never used it a whole lot to make my data stand out. I’ve used it about 8 times
No matter which hotspot tethering app I try to use my phone wont share internet. USB tether apps wont work either.

I’ve tried:
Wireless Tether – Says its sharing a hotspot but computer wont find it.

Smart Tether – Says FoxFi is working but FoxFi says the hotspot is off

ClockworkRom Tether – Says USB tethering is ready then the app on my mac tries to connect to the internet through the phone but never does, just keeps saying “Checking phone status..”

Barnacle WiFi Tether – Says “Failed to connect to supplicant: no such file or directory” “Stopped unecpectedly!”

FoxFi – When I go to activate it tries to then says “Activation faild.” – Ive been using FoxFi for about 2 months with no problems.

EasyTether – Says its ready to USB tether but mac just says my phone is not sharing Internet

PdaNet USB tether – I have the PDA net app installed on my mac like required but still does not work.. – Pda Net did work on my mac on my iPhone before switching over to android. 2 months ago.