What's new
DroidForums.net | Android Forum & News

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No email Droid2 Global

shortstuff

New Member
Has anyone had this problem, after the upload I am not getting emails on my phone anymore, what did you do to correct this issue???
 
Had a similar issue with my Ally, downed Cache clear and it resolved. At the time it had almost a years worth of email in the cache. Not sure what your settings are, but it may be worth double checking update rates & folder settings. I actually somehow changed mine to never update at a different time and it created issues from that as well. Hopefully something in this reply is useful to you. Otherwise I've no clue.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
 
Has anyone had this problem, after the upload I am not getting emails on my phone anymore, what did you do to correct this issue???

I turned off my phone today and when it came back on so did the email. Maybe I was supposed to reboot, don't know but all is better now! Thanks for the tips....didn't know the phone has a cache.
 
Back
Top