Nintendo Launching First Android App in March; Sign-Ups Start Later This Month

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
miitomo-nintendo-android-app.jpg

The famed console and portable gaming device maker Nintendo is about to jump into Android. The officially confirmed they will release their first Android app in March. Folks who are extra excited about this can sign up early though (February 17th to be precise). Their first app will be callee Miitomo, and it is meant to be a social experience app using Mii characters. Here's a quote from Nintendo regarding the app,
Using Mii characters users will be able to interact with their friends in an entirely new way to spark fun and interesting conversations by answering questions such as, “What song has been stuck in your head lately?”, “Do you believe in aliens?”, or even, “If you saw a nose hair sticking out of your friend’s nose, what would you do?” By answering questions in Miitomo, users will be able to discover surprising information and secrets about their friends, as well as share their experiences with others easily by taking and sharing photos featuring their Mii using the Miifoto feature.
On top of this social app, Nintendo plans to start offering games as well. The Japanese media company has 4 more games and apps planned to be released sometime before March 2017 rolls around. Sound off if you are a Nintendo fan, or are at least curious to see what they offer on Android.

Source: WiiuDaily

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Now give me a solid port of Xenoblade Chronicles X for PC and I will throw all of my money at Nintendo.